When choosing a Rise & Recliner chair we feel it is important to meet all of your requirements.
There are many things to take into consideration when assessing someone for a suitable chair; these may include:
- Style of action for the perfect reclining position; single and dual motors are available to try in store so that you can choose the best for yourself.
- Fabric for both style and practicality; there are many fabric samples to choose from including Panvelle and Brisa both of which are excellent for waterproofing, style and scratch proofing. They also work well for chairs that require pressure care in the seat bases, our samples range from traditional and hard wearig to modern, patterned designs.
- Pressure care; here at Disabled Care and Mobility we can create a chair to suit your individual needs. Our chair manufacturers are able to insert pressure care foams and gels into any section of your chair, covering the needs of both low and high risk customers. We are happy to carry out full assessments both in store and at home.
- Comfort; the variety of chairs we keep in store are fitted with button and waterfall back rests which each offer a different feel. The foams used in these chairs range from firm and supportive for those who require support through the back rest to soft and plush.
- Made to measure; not everyone is suited to a standard size such as small, medium and large so our posture seating specialist Mark is able to assess an measure you as an individual. You can be sure the chair we supply is fitted and suited to your size and needs.
We offer a range of Rise and Recline Chairs in our Mobility Showroom, for competitive prices please contact us.